Sunday 8 November 2009

In the pouring rain!

Todays blog entry is just a quick one to say thank you to all the people who came to see me on friday night. On friday I was involved in a event called sit with art which was a showcase of different art forms , there was poetry readings , talks on art, dancing , singing and comedy from yours truly ! Jess Morgan ( tanya's sister) oragnised the whole thing and I was very grateful to be asked . Jess is a singer songwriter who attends the Brit school and is truly wonderful !

let me paint you a picture of friday , it was dark , cold and raining cats and dogs ! yet my friends braved it all the way to isslington ! Zoe was soaked through and I was running around with no coat on trying to find people but it was all worth it ! I am not gonna lie I was actually terrified because I feel with comedy there is so much pressure to make people laugh , my heart was literally in my hands when I was waitin to go on.

I performed a comedy monologue that I had wrote myself which made the whole experience even more daunting but at the same time amazing , I absolutley loved every moment of it ! It was great to see everyones faces when I was performed and it was fantastic when people laughed because I was so nervous no one would find it funny. And afterwards in true perormance style we went to the pub and once again I sipped cider like a lady ! So thanks again to everyone who came I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did !

No comments:

Post a Comment